This blog chronicles the miracles and struggles of our daughters, Emily and Olivia. Emily was born 15 weeks early and had many complications, but she continues to amaze us! Olivia, born in China with heart complications, is also beating the odds. She joined her forever family (us!) when she was four years old and has been doing wonderfully! UPDATE: We started homeschooling August 2009 :)

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

"Tan Tan's laptop"






These pix were taken at Olivia's request. She loves Emily's Barbie laptop and while she was "working" on it, she pointed to the camera and said "sha-mile," asking me to take her picture. After a few shots she started playing hard to get, so I snapped a final one saying, "I see you," which she is now repeating over and over! That, and "Mommy's laptop...Tan Tan's laptop."


As I type this, Olivia is fixing my hair. She started out very gently, but is now twisting and twisting as she pats my shoulder and says "it's okay, it's okay." Oh, and now she's pretending to wash my hair as she chants her latest phrase, "I seeeeee you!" Boy, she's quicker than I can type...she's moved on to using a toy to pretend to curl my hair. Busy, busy! She's so fun to have around :)

No comments: