This blog chronicles the miracles and struggles of our daughters, Emily and Olivia. Emily was born 15 weeks early and had many complications, but she continues to amaze us! Olivia, born in China with heart complications, is also beating the odds. She joined her forever family (us!) when she was four years old and has been doing wonderfully! UPDATE: We started homeschooling August 2009 :)

Friday, February 16, 2007

Video testing







I thought I'd try posting video so I'll now how to do it from China. I interrogated Emily so I'd have something to post, but she didn't mind too much :) They are short clips (13-46 seconds@), but may stutter the first time through as they're downloading. They should be smooth the second time through.

Anyone know why this bumped my right column stuff way down the page? Or how to fix it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Karen:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I looked at your blog and I want to add a clock and an email update service.

I hope all goes well with Olivia when you get to China. If you need anything please email me.

Amanda
Stafish Foster Home,
Xian China