- Decided I should spend more time with the kids and less on the 'puter.
- Mulled over the idea of homeschooling.
- Researched the idea of homeschooling.
- Reorganized our home to turn our living & dining rooms into school rooms.
- Researched homeschool curriculum options.
- Started dabbling with homeschooling in June.
- Picked a homeschool curriculum (Adventures in My Father's World, studying early American history).
- Started our new curriculum August 3.
- Continued homeschooling.
- Love homeschooling! And the girls do too :)
Now that I'm getting the hang of this whole homeschooling thing (just finished week #5), I'm feeling a little more relaxed and hope to get back to blogging occasionally. Sorry for the long break. If anyone is still following, I'd love to hear from you!
The girls each lost teeth this week so I'll have to get some of their cute toothless smiles posted soon :)