This blog chronicles the miracles and struggles of our daughters, Emily and Olivia. Emily was born 15 weeks early and had many complications, but she continues to amaze us! Olivia, born in China with heart complications, is also beating the odds. She joined her forever family (us!) when she was four years old and has been doing wonderfully! UPDATE: We started homeschooling August 2009 :)

Saturday, October 04, 2008

New look, new features

I was playing around with some blog gadgets tonight and thought I'd change things up a bit. Now, in the right margin you can scroll through and click on our most recent video clips.

I've also added a new BLOG FOLLOWERS gadget that's kind of neat because YOU can add your mugshot to our blog if you'd like :)

Not sure that I'm loving the black background. Let me know if it's too hard to read. I think the blog design is due for an overhaul!

2 comments:

Gina (Caleeo) said...

I added myself to "Following" - which I love. It makes it so easy to keep up with blogs!

Julie said...

Karyn,

NOW I know who you guys are!!!!! OK, I'm following your blog. Gotta see Olivia grow up!!!

Thanks so much!

Julie