This blog chronicles the miracles and struggles of our daughters, Emily and Olivia. Emily was born 15 weeks early and had many complications, but she continues to amaze us! Olivia, born in China with heart complications, is also beating the odds. She joined her forever family (us!) when she was four years old and has been doing wonderfully! UPDATE: We started homeschooling August 2009 :)

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Budding beautician?

It's been a while since I've posted a video, so while Olivia's lunch was cooling off, I brought out the camera. Yesterday she came home from preschool with a cup of grass and declared that it needed a haircut...today, I saw that she took care of that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she is adorable!

Caroline said...

Karyn,

Speaking of beauticians, I can't believe how long her has gotten. I just posted the party picture of the kids in Rongxian. Her hair is so short back then.

You have two lovely girls. We are both so lucky.

Caroline