This blog chronicles the miracles and struggles of our daughters, Emily and Olivia. Emily was born 15 weeks early and had many complications, but she continues to amaze us! Olivia, born in China with heart complications, is also beating the odds. She joined her forever family (us!) when she was four years old and has been doing wonderfully! UPDATE: We started homeschooling August 2009 :)

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Princess Olivia

Olivia was very surprised and excited to find this beautiful dress in package that arrived with her name on it. My sister Angie is apparently cleaning house for a cross country move and Olivia is the benefactor! This flower girl dress was first worn by cousin Katie in my sister Pamela's wedding the year that Olivia was born...and now it fits the smallest princess in the family. Olivia was so giddy about trying it on that I just had to capture the moment with a little impromptu photo shoot. Isn't she a beautiful little princess?!

My other princess is a bit under the weather with a messy gastro-intestinal bug that's going around. She stayed home sick today and it looks like she'll be home again tomorrow. I hope the rest of us don't get it!

Tomorrow marks one year since we met Olivia!! Check back for an anniversary post.

(click to enlarge)



















2 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

I have always thought Olivia was so beautiful, these pictures definatley show that, and that wonderful smile:)

AmyO said...

What a pretty princess! I think I saw that she's from Guangxi? Our daughter is from there too :)