This blog chronicles the miracles and struggles of our daughters, Emily and Olivia. Emily was born 15 weeks early and had many complications, but she continues to amaze us! Olivia, born in China with heart complications, is also beating the odds. She joined her forever family (us!) when she was four years old and has been doing wonderfully! UPDATE: We started homeschooling August 2009 :)

Friday, August 24, 2007

Summer is ending :(


As we transition from summer vacation to back to school, I'm behind on everything, including picture sorting and blogging. Not to mention laundry, grocery shopping, etc., etc. I still hope to get around to posting some cruise pix, but in the mean time here are some recent pix of the girls.

Emily is excited about starting first grade on Monday, but I'm feeling a little sentimental about my baby going off to school ALL day long. She's growing up and I guess I have to let her :)

Sometimes multiple posts in the same day trump each other...so if you missed the earlier entry about our visit to the cardiologist, you can see it here.






No comments: