This blog chronicles the miracles and struggles of our daughters, Emily and Olivia. Emily was born 15 weeks early and had many complications, but she continues to amaze us! Olivia, born in China with heart complications, is also beating the odds. She joined her forever family (us!) when she was four years old and has been doing wonderfully! UPDATE: We started homeschooling August 2009 :)

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Olivia and Jack

As I've mentioned, while we were at Disney World, we got to spend some time with Olivia's orphanage friend and travel mate in China who now lives in Florida. We had a great time ringing in the new year with Jack's family when they spent the night with us at our rented townhouse. It was so cute to see the kids hugging each other and playing together like old times. I had so many cute pictures that I made this two-page collage for the scrapbook. I'm still working my way through the rest of the 900+ pix!

(click on each collage to enlarge)

No comments: