This blog chronicles the miracles and struggles of our daughters, Emily and Olivia. Emily was born 15 weeks early and had many complications, but she continues to amaze us! Olivia, born in China with heart complications, is also beating the odds. She joined her forever family (us!) when she was four years old and has been doing wonderfully! UPDATE: We started homeschooling August 2009 :)

Thursday, September 27, 2007

My pic of the day

Olivia loves having her picture taken, but she also likes to play a giggling game of playing hard to get once I get the camera out! Here is a cute one (though slightly fuzzy) that I got this afternoon. I couldn't decide if I liked it better in color or black & white, so it was easier to just post both versions :)

BTW, I had the back of her hair trimmed last week to get rid of the mullet look and to let her sides and bangs catch up. I still prefer the "no bangs" look, but she'll be needing clips to achieve that look for quite a while!



1 comment:

Sue said...

Both photos are beautiful. The subject is simply wonderful!!!;)