This blog chronicles the miracles and struggles of our daughters, Emily and Olivia. Emily was born 15 weeks early and had many complications, but she continues to amaze us! Olivia, born in China with heart complications, is also beating the odds. She joined her forever family (us!) when she was four years old and has been doing wonderfully! UPDATE: We started homeschooling August 2009 :)

Friday, June 15, 2007

trim








Wednesday Emily and I went for haircuts and brought Olivia along for the ride. The staff got Emily all situated on a booster seat and then out came a second booster and kid cape. I explained that I was other haircut, not Olivia, because I figured her hair was still too pretty short. The lady, who was already been smitten by Olivia, looked a little embarrassed and disappointed as she assured me that she should at least trim her bangs. Fine with me! In addition to getting the hair out of her eyes, I had her square of the pointed side burns a bit. I didn't bring a camera since I hadn't planned on getting hers cut, but here are some after shots. Voila, Olivia's first (scissor) trim (vs. orphanage clipper buzz)!


No comments: