This blog chronicles the miracles and struggles of our daughters, Emily and Olivia. Emily was born 15 weeks early and had many complications, but she continues to amaze us! Olivia, born in China with heart complications, is also beating the odds. She joined her forever family (us!) when she was four years old and has been doing wonderfully! UPDATE: We started homeschooling August 2009 :)

Friday, January 19, 2007

Chelsea says "Hi" too!


I'm trying to put a photo album together to send off to Olivia. I'm not sure how familiar she is with dogs, so I thought I should add one with Emily interacting with Chelsea so she sees she's not scary...
I bought a "talking" photo album from Radio Shack that holds 36 pix with 10 second recordings for each. I thought it might help prepare Olivia for our strange speech and voices... We might add some Chinese captions (hopefully someone would read it to her??), but will try to leave very short messages since she doesn't know English yet. Maybe she can learn some basics like "house, bed, Emily, Mom, Dad..." Now, if I can just narrow it down to 36 pix!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test